It would appear that we have reached the limits of what it is possible to achieve with computer technology, although one should be careful with such statements, as they tend to sound pretty silly in 5 years.
John von Neumann (1903-1957)
- IT&C consultancy - professional services focused on modeling and implementing solutions for various problems using information and communication technologies;
- Management systems - best practices and standards for achieving efficency and efficacy in some acivity, selected, localized and wired in a framework. We analyze, model, design and can help you implement management systems in quality management (ISO 9000, CMMI), IT&C services management (ISO 20000, ITIL), project management (PMI OPM3);
- Decision support systems - IT systems that analyze data and provide needed information and variants for solving given set of problems;
- Smart everything - we are interested in "smartyfing" every aspect in our life and environment. We have experience with several technologies, most notably building management systems and lighting automation with Philips Dynalite;
- Project management - PMBOK or Agile - XP, Scrum, Scrumban. We have considerable experience in managing small and medium teams through various in size IT projects.